Tilleke & Gibbins Among Southeast Asia’s Top Corporate Firms In IFLR1000 2021 Rankings.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Banking & Finance - Insolvency & Restructuring
7 October 2020
In the recently released IFLR1000 2021 rankings of the world’s best corporate and financial law firms, Tilleke & Gibbins was honored with a record 15 firm-wide rankings across all jurisdictions in which the firm is eligible. The rankings Tilleke & Gibbins received cover the following categories:
- Myanmar – Financial and Corporate and Project Development
- Cambodia – Financial and Corporate, Project Development
- Laos – Financial and Corporate, Project Development
- Thailand – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development, Restructuring and Insolvency
- Vietnam – Banking and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development
In addition, six Tilleke & Gibbins attorneys were singled out for their outstanding legal work.
- Charunun Sathitsuksomboon – Thailand – M&A
- Dino Santaniello – Laos – Corporate and M&A
- Ross Taylor – Myanmar – Energy, Project Development, M&A
- Saithong Rattana – Laos – Project Development, M&A
- Santhapat Periera – Laos – Banking, Energy, M&A
- Yuwadee Thean-ngarm – Myanmar – Banking and Finance, M&A
The IFLR1000 ranks the world’s leading corporate and financial law firms, covering the core transactional practice areas of Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Development, and Restructuring and Insolvency.