September 2018 International Trade Compliance Update.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - International Trade
23 September, 2018
Welcome to the September 2018 edition of Baker McKenzie's International Trade Compliance Update.
The highlights of this Update are:
- WTO: Challenges to US safeguards, 232 and 301 tariffs; updates, TBT notifications
- WCO: Agenda for 62nd HSC session, news
- China: tariffs on US goods (list 2)
- India: safeguards; food standards; agricultural imports
- Laos: adopts 2017 ASEAN tariff
- New Zealand: new Customs law and regulations; provisional values; motor spirits duties; trade for all consultations
- Vietnam: tax law
Please click here for the full report.
For further information, please contact:
Stuart P. Seidel, Baker & McKenzie