October 2019 International Trade Compliance Update.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - International Trade
1 November, 2019
Welcome to the October 2019 edition of Baker McKenzie's International Trade Compliance Update.
This issue's highlights:
- WTO: Trade policy reviews, review of regional trade agreements, recent disputes, DSB activities, TBT notifications
- WCO: News releases
- Universal Postal Union: Agreement reached on international mail remuneration
- CITES: Notifications to the parties
- USA: Presidential documents, US-Japan trade agreement, sec. 301 exclusions, KORUS consultations, proposal to increase China sec. 301 duties, USTR seeks comments for NTE report and WTO dispute, USITC investigations, FIRRMA regulations, CBP notices, EAPA notices and determinations, 19 U.S.C. 1307 detention orders, CSMS messages, CBP rulings (modifications and revocations), FTZ notices, guidance on export of surveillance equipment, BIS Huawei FAQs, BIS Pakistan due diligence, Iran sanctions, terrorism sanctions, Cuba sanctions (U-turn transactions), Russia-related document, Venezuela general licenses, Nicaragua sanctions, CPSC final rules, FDA and USDA documents, Australia added as GPA country, Federal Register documents, AD/CVD scope rulings, AD/CVD information, sec. 337 cases
- Australia: Notices and AD/CVD information
- China: Exclusion list from retaliatory tariffs, Hong Kong trade agreement notices
- India: CBIC and DGFT notifications, circulars, instructions, AD/CVD information
- Indonesia: Nickel export ban
- New Zealand: Gazette notices
- Vietnam: Valuation of software
Please click here for the full report.
For further information, please contact:
Stuart P. Seidel, Baker & McKenzie