MoFo Global PE Trends 2020 And Outlook for 2021.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Private Equity
9 January, 2020
After a year where so much was unforeseen, what does 2021 have in store for the global private equity market? In this market update, MoFo partners from around the globe review the key PE trends from 2020 and make predictions on PE deal making in 2021.
Here is a snapshot of our global PE predictions for 2021:
- Significant uptick in deal-making;
- Excess dry powder leading to fierce competition for assets;
- Logistics and other e-commerce adjacent sectors in great demand;
- Resurgence of credit markets; credit funds to increase market share;
- Focus on de-SPAC transactions; and
- Premium valuations for sustainability-focused companies.
Find out more in our full report and animation video.
Lip Kian Ang, Partner, Morrison Foerster