Future Of Fintech In Asia
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Banking & Finance
21 August 2020
We have launched a series of live webinars on the Future of Fintech, focusing on Asia. Thank you to all who joined us for the first four episodes. It was a pleasure to host you.
Due to the popularity of the series and the rising trend of fintech in Indonesia, we are adding in another session on Recent Fintech Developments in Indonesia.
To join live, please register and save the calendar invite to your diary. The calendar invite includes your access link for the live session. Recordings from the previous episodes are available on demand.
Moderated by: Mark Robinson (Asia Head of TMT, Singapore)
Episode 1 – Riding the digital bank wave
Date: 28 July 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
Episode 2 – Ventures and partnership structures
Date: 4 August 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
Episode 3 – Data driven joint ventures
Date: 11 August 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
Date: 18 August 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
Episode 5 – Digital assets
Date: 25 August 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
Speakers: Natalie Curtis (Singapore), Vicky Man (Hong Kong), Becky Chung (Hong Kong)
Date: 1 September 2020, 11.00am SG/HK Time
What is a webinar?
· A webinar is an online seminar delivered to your desktop or mobile device.
· Please use the 'test your system' link to ensure you are able to view the webinar.
· The webinar is recorded so you can watch again. If you are unable to listen to the live event, register anyway and you will receive a link to the recorded version when it is available.
· The webinar is interactive and we welcome questions from our audience. Use the Q&A tool in the webinar player to send your comments to the speakers.
· Check the Resource List for a PDF copy of the slides and other relevant material.
... and the benefits to you
· Keep up-to-date with topics of emerging importance.
· Hear our experienced speakers from across our global network without leaving your office.
· Participation in webinars contributes to your Continuing Competence. Further guidance can be found on the resources list.
· Webinars, both live and recorded, can be accessed on any device
For further information, please contact:
Mark Robinson, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills