China Employment Law Update - October 2017.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - China - Labour & Employment
7 November, 2017
This is the October 2017 issue of the China Employment Law Update.
In this issue:
- Social Insurance Updates: Compliance Rates Remain Low and China–Netherlands Social Security Treaty Comes into Force
- Long-term Work Permits Available in China
- Work Permit Requirements Clarified for Foreign Nationals Working with Foreign NGOs in China
- Jiangsu Province Labor Arbitration Committee Provides Guidance on Controversial Labor Questions
- MOHRSS Adjusts Work-Related Injury Insurance Benefits Equity Incentives Ruled to be Part of Labor Compensation
- Former Employee and His New Company Ordered to Pay RMB 5 million to Former Employer for Trade Secret Infringement
- Termination Without Specifying Termination Ground Ruled Unlawful
- Company Ordered to Pay RMB 10,000 for Revoking Offer Letter
Please click here for the full report.
For further information, please contact:
Jonathan Isaacs, Baker & McKenzie