Cambodia - Public Services Administration Transfer From Ministry Of Land, Urban Planning And Construction To Phnom Penh City Hall.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Cambodia - Construction & Real Estate
30 January, 2020
Based on the new instruction dated 18 December 2019 issued by the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction (the “MLMUPC”), from 2 January 2020 onward, the administration over three main groups of public services for which include 24 different public services shall be transferred to the one-window services office of the Phnom Penh City Hall.
Those services include:
- Registration of pledge or hypothec;
- Deregistration of pledge or hypothec;
- Transferring of hypothec;
- Setting of land data;
- Registration of hypothec transfer for land division; and
- Registration of hypothec transfer for merging land.
The full article can be found from Zicolaw's site here.
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Rendall, Senior Partner, SokSiphana&associates (a member of ZICO Law)