Vincent Wang, Partner, Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
|Address:||8th Fl., 245 DunHua S. Rd., Sec. 1
Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
Taiwan, Competition & Antitrust, Dispute Resolution, Insurance & Reinsurance, Labour & EmploymentView Law Firm Profile
Mr. Vincent Wang is an Equity Partner with Tsar & Tsai Law Firm with approximately 14 years experiences. Vincent is a trial lawyer and frequently represents publicly traded companies and multinational corporations in their disputes relating to international investments, labor disputes, criminal defense, cross-border transfer of goods and merchandise, insurance claims, competition law, government procurements, civil disputes, banking disputes and construction defects.
Having a background in financial law and international business, Vincent brings into his litigation practice a business-oriented dispute resolution. Vincent not only looks at the disputes from a legal point of view, he also considers the clients’ daily business operation and interests and offers clients suggestions that seek to both resolve the issues and accommodate the needs of the business and preserve the operation interests.
Some of the companies that Vincent has successfully represented are:
- Taiwan’s largest private bank;
- one of Taiwan’s largest chemical companies;
- one of America’s largest electronics manufacturers;
- an American medical device company;
- one of America’s leading hospitality companies;
- South Korea’s largest electronics company;
- Japan’s leading electronics and construction company;
- a large German semiconductor equipment company;
- one of China’s largest financial companies;
- one of Switzerland’s leading private banks;
- one of the world’s leading container shipping company, etc.
- National Chung Hsing University School of Law (LL.B. in financial law )
- Graduate Institute of International Trade, National Cheng-chi University (MBA)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M. with concentration on International Business Practice)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Competition Law Committee, Nominated Vice Chair of 2017
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- International Practice & Law Section, Vice Chairman
- Taiwan Bar Association
- Lawyer training institution, Vice Chief Executive Officer
- International Committee, Member
- Taipei Bar Association
- International Committee, Vice Chairman
- Republic of China Arbitration Association
- Mainland Affairs Committee, Member
- European Chamber of Commerce of Taiwan
- International Bar Association
- Lex Mundi
- Taipei Yenping Rotary Club
- Elected Secretary General and Director
- Speaker, “How to use the law for the protection of the Bio-tech key assets: Talent personnel and IP rights,” 2016 National High-Tech Seminar of National Chiao Tung University (November, 2016).
- Speaker,”Legal risk and liability of the business management”,Series of Seminaries hosted by Chunghwa Negotiation Management Society and Tsar & Tsai Law Firm (February, 2016).
- Speaker, “First leniency application of the extraterritorial concerted action occurred outside of Taiwan,” Seminar of Taiwan Technology Industry Legal Officers Association, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, and Tsar & Tsai Law Firm (May 29, 2015).
- Speaker, “Development of Class Action in Taiwan,” 2014 Lex Mundi Asia/Pacific Regional Conference (October 17, 2014).
- Speaker, “Legal liability and the risk management of Food Industries in Taiwan and the United States,” Seminar of Taiwan Technology Industry Legal Officers Association (September 26, 2014).
- Speaker, “Class Action in East Asia (Taiwan, Japan, China and South Korea),” The Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (U.S.A.), Annual Meeting (August 2014).
- Panelist , “Civil Product Liabilities of Bio-tech Industries in Taiwan and the United States,” Series of Biotechnology Dispute Resolution Seminaries hosted by Chunghwa Negotiation Management Society, Taiwan Bio Industry Organization and Tsar & Tsai Law Firm (April 2014).
- Speaker, “Introduction of Taiwan International Trade Dispute Resolution System,” The Graduated Program of National Chengchi University Department of International Business (2013).
- Frequent Speaker, “Analysis of Taiwan International Trade Dispute Resolution System and Practice,” The Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei (From 2012).
- Arbitration & Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Taiwan, Newsletter of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Malaysia Branch, October 2012.
- ダメ社員の即解雇、可能か？, NARUHODO THE TAIWAN, April 2011.
- Introduction of the copyright infringement disputes about the P2P music download industry in Taiwan, Newsletter of Tsar & Tsai Law firm, September 2006.
- The Study of the Problems and Reform Proposals of Trade Sanctions Authorized by WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism, The Taiwan Law Review, May 2005.
Mandarin Chinese, English