|Address:||Str. Tulebaev, 114A,
Republic of Kazakhstan
Highvill RC, office 1305,
3 Akhmet Baitursynov Street,
Republic of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan, Banking & Finance, Energy & Project FinanceView Law Firm Profile
Saniya Perzadayeva is a Managing Partner at Unicase Law Firm, co-heading Infrastructure and PPP departments. Saniya is a recognised expert in Infrastructure and PPP, Energy and Renewables, Banking and Finance practice areas with 18 years’ experience.
Saniya has unique insight and expertise in advising international and local clients interested in investing in various industry sectors in Kazakhstan. Saniya advises on the effective structuring, development, financing, construction and implementation of numerous energy and infrastructure projects in Kazakhstan and CIS countries. Saniya combines local knowledge with an international legal and business perspective and advises with all legal aspects of project management from the planning stage through to financial closure and beyond to encourage future expansions and restructurings.
Saniya has been at the far front of development of renewable energy legislation in Kazakhstan, supported the ambitious project of introducing the auction mechanisms for Renewable sector, advised on de-risking renewable energy investments, developed the draft Green Energy Law of Kazakhstan, acted on finance transactions aimed at financing the reconstruction of the country’s key energy assets, handled a number of projects relating to the construction of the renewable energy assets.
For several years running, Saniya has been mentioned by Chambers Global, Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and Asialaw Profiles as the leading lawyer in Corporate law and M&A,Finance and Securities,Project developmentandInfrastructure
- Adilet Higher Law School, Kazakhstan, Law Degree (with distinction), 2003-2005
- Queen Mary College, London University, United Kingdom, LLM, 2000-2001
- Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, United Kingdom, LLB, 1996-2000
Membership in Professional Associations:
- International Bar Association
- Kazakhstan Bar Association
- Member of the Kazakhstan Petroleum Lawyers Association
- Honorary Advisor of the Embassy of Great Britain in Kazakhstan
- Member of the Association of Renewable Energy of Kazakhstan