Jennifer Lin, Managing Partner, Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
|Address:||8th Fl., 245 DunHua S. Rd., Sec. 1
Tsar & Tsai Law Firm
Taiwan, Competition & Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual PropertyView Law Firm Profile
Jennifer Lin is the managing partner of Tsar & Tsai Law Firm in Taiwan and has been practicing law since 1980. Jennifer specializes in dispute resolution, intellectual property law, antitrust law, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions and has vast experience of representing multi-national companies in complex domestic and international transactions and business disputes.
Jennifer’s most notable work includes representing the Board of Foreign Trade in the negotiation on IP issues with the US government, representing the Department of Health in obtaining compulsory license of a pharmaceutical patent to combat the Avian Influenza crisis, representing local industries on cases involving licensing of essential patents and representing multi-national high tech companies on antitrust law and merger control issues.
Jennifer is a frequent speaker on dispute resolution and intellectual property law and has received the following honor for her professional performance:
- a leading lawyer in Taiwan for intellectual property for years by Asia Law and Practice
- a leading lawyer in the intellectual property field by Chambers Asia
- a leading lawyer in Taiwan for Dispute Resolution by Asia Pacific Legal 500
- a leading patent practitioner by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Patent 1000
- Jennifer also serves as the Senior Vice President of APAA, President of National Taiwan University Law Foundation, Director of R.O.C. International Federation of Women Lawyers, and a board member of Taiwan Cement Corporation.
Besides legal practice, Jennifer taught “Commercial Disputes Resolution” at the graduate school of the Legal Department of National Taiwan University (2013).
- National Taiwan University (LL.B. 1979)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M. 1982)
English, Mandarin Chinese