Chulapong Yukate - Chairman | ZICO Law Thailand
|Tel:||+66 2 6777 588|
|Address:||No. 1, Q House Lumpini Building
17th Floor, Unit 1702
South Sathorn Road
ASEAN, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy & Project Finance, Insurance & ReinsuranceView Law Firm Profile
Chulapong joined ZICO Law Thailand in 2013 as Executive Chairman and is also the Senior Advisor of the ZICO Law network. Chulapong brings extensive knowledge to the firm as he has been in the private practice for 30 years, with major areas of practice including M&A, Projects, Insurance and International Arbitration.
Chulapong was a Partner and Of Counsel in leading international law firms of Deacons in Thailand and Australia, Colin Ng & Partners in Singapore and Baker & McKenzie in Thailand. He later joined Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited in Bangkok as a Group General Counsel until July 2013.
Chulapong was also a Founding and Managing Partner of DLA Piper’s Bangkok office, where it started with 2 lawyers in 2003 and 3 years later, they had successfully built up the office to have 25 lawyers.
- Master of Laws from University of Washington, United States (under Deacons’ Scholarship)
- Graduate Certificate in the International Trade Law from University of Tokyo, Japan (under the scholarship from the then Ministry of International Trade and Industry of Japan)
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
- Legal Services Board of State of Victoria, Australia
- Thai (native)