Walalangi & Partners (W&P)
Pacific Century Place, 19th floor, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 52-53, SCBD Lot 10, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12190
Walalangi & Partners (W&P) was founded by Mr. Luky I. Walalangi as a corporate law firm, and the firm is widely acknowledged by its clients for its swift responsiveness, thorough analysis as well as comprehensive and out-of-the-box legal solutions and advice.
W&P is well known for its strong commitment and total dedication to assisting its clients to achieve their corporate and commercial goals, as recognised by Asialaw to be one of 2019 Recommended Firms in M&A, Financing, Real Estate and TMT, and as cited by its clients through Legal500, Asialaw and IFLR 1000 as follows:
- “Walalangi & Partners have been our reliable guide to Indonesian law. They always understand our business and are responsive and practical.”
- "W&P is a top law firm in Indonesia. The way its Founding Partner, Mr. Luky Walalangi always directly hands-on in our transactions and manages W&P’s team maintain the quality of W&P’s services and responsiveness at the same level as top International law firms. We always trust and relieved once our transactions are in good hands of W&P."
- "W&P has assisted us in several banking and finance transactions. They provide fast and accurate legal advices. Aside from the assistance on the transaction, they also have vast knowledge and the partner always hands on should we need them."
- "We could not be more satisfied with the service from Walalangi and Partners. Luky Walalangi and his entire team are very professional, provided excellent legal advice combine with the current business strategy. W&P has been a counsel to us for entire company restructuring project and provide the fast response. Highly recommended."
- "Very responsive, cost-efficient and tries to respond to client’s concern as much as possible."
- "The team headed by Mr. Walalangi knows well the history of joint venture companies and the commercial goals as well as the way of thinking of the people behind it (particularly the sponsors) and it always properly take such factors into account when advising its clients.”
- “The quality of work is very satisfying. The speedy response is also amazing.”
- “Very deep and broad knowledge, quick and accurate responses, respectful and polite behaviour.”
Meet our lawyers
LUKY I. WALALANGI
Founder & Managing Partner
Our main areas of practice include Merger & Acquisition, Banking & Finance, Real Property, Foreign Direct Investment, Antitrust, Debt & Corporate Restructuring, Capital Market and Bond Issuance, Employment, General Corporate, TMT, Multi-Finance Companies, Construction.
Our clients vary from the most prestigious Japanese trading houses, multinational banks, financial institutions, multi-finance companies, real estate and property companies, multinational industrial companies from various sectors, state owned enterprises and start-up fintech companies. This allows us to have great competence and vast experience in various industries and services, working together with our clients in their diverse legal needs, complex and sophisticated financing, fundraising and shareholding structures, and to advise them in specific legal matters, including on personal data protection, telecommunications, urban development, energy, and general trading/service legal matters.