Webinar - The Rapidly Evolving Indian Employment Law Landscape – What every employer needs to keep pace with.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - India - Labour & Employment
9 September, 2019
You are invited to register for free to attend our upcoming webinar entitled:
The Rapidly Evolving Indian Employment Law Landscape – What every employer needs to keep pace with.
In association with AZB & Partners.
When: Thursday 3rd October - 14:30 IST.
Who should attend: The webinar is aimed at C-suites, General Counsels, HR professionals and other corporate executives who need to be aware of the key updates in employment law in India.
Topics to be covered: The discussion will address key developments, including:
- Overview of the labour codes, with specific focus on the Code on Wages and the Code on Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions;
- The new crèche rules that have been notified;
- Applicability of the Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946 to IT/ITeS companies and other commercial establishments in India.
Moderator: Veena Gopalakrishnan, Employment Lawyer at AZB & Partners
- Nohid Nooreyezdan, Senior Partner at AZB & Partners
- Santosh Padmashali, Senior Employment Counsel at Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr Augustus Azariah, Associate Director (Human Resource), IBM India Pvt. Limited
- Mansi Paladugu, Senior Manager – Legal, D. E. Shaw India Private Limited.
To register, please click here.