Valuation Insights – Greater China Edition Third Quarter 2019.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - China - Hong Kong - Banking & Finance - Regulatory & Compliance
6 September, 2019
In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the third quarter of 2019.
- New Negative Lists Relax Restrictions on Foreign Investment in China
- 11 New Measures to Promote Foreign Participation in China’s Financial Industry
- Revised HKEX Listing Rules Close Loopholes on Backdoor Listings
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Proposes Listing Rule Changes to Codify Existing Practice
- SFC Issues Statement on Directors’ Conduct and Duties for Corporate Acquisitions or Disposals
- Brazil Transaction Insights Q3 2019
- AICPA Releases Final Guide on Valuation of Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
Access the Chinese version of the report here.
For further information, please contact:
Patrick Wu, Managing Director and Head of Valuation Advisory, Greater China, Duff & Phelps