Restructuring, Turnaround And Insolvency In Asia Pacific
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Insolvency & Restructuring
23 October, 2018
Welcome to the second edition of the Herbert Smith Freehills Guide to Restructuring, Turnaround and Insolvency, Asia Pacific.
The guide provides an overview of the legal framework for corporate restructuring, turnaround and insolvency in 18 major jurisdictions across Asia Pacific, including four new chapters on Bangladesh, Myanmar, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Chapters include on-the-ground insight into the recent trends and developments in each jurisdiction, as well as:
- a summary of each of the key formal restructuring and insolvency procedures;
- the methods by which secured creditors can enforce their security;
- common issues encountered in the lead up to a formal insolvency procedure;
- priority of distributions in insolvency;
- the prevalence of restructuring techniques, as well as the ability of creditors to engage in debt trading; and
- the recognition of foreign restructuring and insolvency procedures.
You can download a sample chapter of the guide by clicking here.
To request a full copy of the guide please click here.
For further information, please contact:
Justin D'Agostino, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills