Recording - Singapore’s Digital Payments Ecosystem In A Post COVID-19 World.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Singapore - Banking & Finance
4 June 2020
As we come out of Lockdown how will the payments sector adapt in South East Asia and globally?
This evening webinar was co-hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, Eversheds Harry Elias and RSM and explored the impact that COVID-19 has had on the payments sector globally and which of these trends are likely to continue post lockdown as certain payment channels and service providers thrive and others potentially decline in this new environment.
The current crisis is causing firms across the sector to look afresh at how technology can transform business models, products and processes and catalyse customer and enterprise solutions in a radically transformed operating and trading environment.
Watch our panel of industry experts from Singapore, Hong Kong, the USA and the UK for a live streamed Q&A in order to explore the challenges and opportunities:
• Matthew Allen, Head of Financial Services, Eversheds Sutherland, London
• Tony Anderson, Payment Services and Digitization Partner, Eversheds Sutherland, London
• Rhys McWhirter, Head of Commercial and TMT, Eversheds Sutherland, Hong Kong
• Claudia Teo, Partner, Eversheds Harry Elias, Singapore
• Dennis Lee, Partner and Deputy Leader (Financial Services Industry Practice), RSM Singapore
• Jay Schulman, Principal, Blockchain and Digital Assets, RSM
To watch a recording of the webinar, please click here.
Claudia Teo, Partner, Eversheds Harry Elias