July 2017 International Trade Compliance Update.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Regulatory & Compliance
12 July, 2017
Welcome to the July 2017 edition of Baker McKenzie's International Trade Compliance Update.
Here are some highlights:
- UN: additional sanctions against North Korea
- WTO: Australia GPA progress, rules of origin. Agriculture exports, trade policy review, dispute resolution and new cases
- WCO: HSC decisions, news
- Australia: ITA duty revisions, export reporting, Nuclear agreement with Ukraine, Pacific Trade and Development Agreement, tariff precedent updates
- Hong Kong SAR Strategic Commodities Regulations Amendment
- China: FTZ changes for foreign investment
- India: Integrated Goods and Services Tax
- New Zealand: tariff concessions, food import registration, HPA and duty levies for alcohol, ACC levy on motor spirits
- Philippines: new Tariff Code
- Singapore: new end-user statement for strategic exports, Customs Act amendments
Plus regulations and notices published in government gazettes or posted on government websites that relate to Customs/imports, Exports, Trade Sanctions, Trade Remedies, Government Procurement, Antibribery or related trade issues, as well as links to numerous client alerts and registration information on upcoming webinars or seminars.
Please click here for the full report.
For further information, please contact:
Stuart P. Seidel, Baker & McKenzie