How A Managed Services Engagement Model Can Ease eDiscovery Pain.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific – Ediscovery
18 May, 2016
Organizations have grappled with the legal discovery process for decades. Yet, despite the adoption of new laws and better technologies, many challenges remain.
This report provides legal practitioners and business leaders with critical information and and insights on:
- Key legal technology and business process challenges
- The costs and risks of operating the same old way in the new digital age
- Why anticipating (versus reacting to) discovery drives better results
- How lawyers and their client organizations misapprehend the true total cost of discovery
- How integrated managed services help alleviate the core inefficiencies of discovery.
For the full report, please click here.
For further information, please contact:
Paul Jackson, Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg
Bill Sims, Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg