Guide To Data Protection And Cybersecurity In Indonesia.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Indonesia - Cybersecurity
7 May, 2019
SSEK managing partner Denny Rahmansyah and associate Farah Nabila have contributed the Indonesia chapter to the 2019 Chambers Data Protection & Cybersecurity global guide.
The Data Protection & Cybersecurity guide provides expert legal commentary on key issues for businesses, helping companies better manage data protection and cybersecurity issues.
The guide provides information about:
- Basic National Legal Regime
- Fundamental Laws
- Law Enforcement and National Security Access and Surveillance
- International Considerations
- Emerging Digital and Technology Issues
- Cybersecurity and Data Breaches
You can find the Indonesia chapter on Data Protection & Cybersecurity here.