China Tax Update - 2020 March Issue.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - China - Tax
28 March, 2020
In this issue of the China Tax Update, we will discuss the following tax developments in China:
- China allows electronic tax filing for outbound payments
- Control of the coronavirus outbreak: what tax incentives can help?
- China clarifies IIT treatments on individuals' foreign-sourced income
- A guideline on 2019 IIT annual filing
- China clarifies IIT policy on individuals' public welfare donations
- SPC case: the tax authority can independently redefine civil legal relationships
For the full report, please click here. (PDF 12 Pages).
For further information, please contact:
Brendan Thomas Kelly, Baker & McKenzie