Andrea Randall Hosts Webinar On Redundancies In Hong Kong On 20th August, 2020.
Legal News & Analysis - Asia Pacific - Hong Kong - Labour & Employment
3 August 2020
Employers may be making more redundancies than usual as Hong Kong finds itself facing a time of political and economic uncertainty. Whether you’re an employer or employee, it pays to have a basic understanding of the law regarding redundancies.
Join our employment law partner Andrea Randall on Thursday 20th August to learn more about the process of making someone redundant in Hong Kong, what your rights are if you have been made redundant, and for an opportunity to raise questions during an interactive Q&A session.
Specific Topics to be Addressed:
• What redundancy is and the type of considerations to take into account before making an employee redundant;
• How to select an employee for redundancy;
• Considerations surrounding when it is unlawful for an employer to terminate an employee;
• Best practice selection process;
• Practical considerations after an employee is made redundant.
Date: Thursday 20th August
Time: 4pm-5pm HKT
Location: Online via Zoom
For further information, please contact:
Andrea Randall, Partner, Gall